Rescued. It’s what every wife yearns for in the aftermath of sexual betrayal. In the beginning, we may simply hope to survive, but in the long run, we have the opportunity to thrive. In this workbook, Shelley will guide you through many of the important pieces of the recovery process. It includes an in-depth discussion on the process of forgiveness, working through triggers, and overcoming insecurities, to name a few. Shelley offers hope, healing and freedom for every woman that is barely keeping her head above water.
Use the secure form below to order your copy of “Rescued”.
Other books I recommend
In my blog, I review a number of books that I feel are helpful to women who share a similar story to mine. Below are a few I have chosen to highlight.
- Book Review – Out of the Shadows by Patrick Carnes
- Book Review – Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Review – Mending a Shattered Heart Edited by Stefanie Carnes
- Book Review – “I Don’t Love You Anymore” by Dr. David Clarke
- Book Review – “Your Sexually Addicted Spouse” by Steffens and Means
- Book Review – “Wired for Intimacy” by William Struthers